Monday 24 September 2018

Year 7 and 8's go to Wellington for a week!

Last week the year 7 and 8's went to Wellington for a week long camp.  we had so much fun.  It took 12 hours of travel to get to Silverstream Retreat - where we stayed.  On our first full day we went to Suzanne Aubert's House of Compassion and the Zoo.  After tea we went swimming.  On our second day, we visited Parliament, Capital E and St Paul's Cathedral.  After tea, we went swimming again and the we had our St Patrick's got Talent show. On our third day, we went to Te Papa and then on the Cable Car.  After tea we headed to Queesngate Mall for a couple of hours.  What a lot of fun!  That night we packed up all our gear ready for an early start, another long day of travel. 

CHECK OUR OUR PIX AND VIDS :)











4 comments:

  1. Hi My names Tahlya and i go to kawajkawa primary school and i am a year 7 and next year for our camp we are going to the snow instead and we are going ski to it is going to be so much fun Bye year 7s and 8s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my names Taylor and I go to Kawakawa Primary School and I am a year 7 student. I really like your guys photos and information here. This reminds me of when I was looking at the year 7&8's last year when they went to the snow down Palmerston North and also the first and third photo reminds me of when we went go set our eal traps. This looks like an interesting insperience and looks like yous all had lots fun come check out my blog here kpstaylorb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my Galilee Payton and I am a year 7 student at kawakawa primary. I really like your post about the year 8 and 7s going to wellington they must be really lucky. Your post reminds me a lot about all camps i've been on with my school. I dont really think theres anything you could fix up its really cool. If you would like to go see my blog go to http://kpspaytonm.blogspot.com/ keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my tunisia a year 7 student at kawakawa primary.wow thoes people are very lucky to go all the way down to wellington. It looks like you guys been eveywhere in wellington. I am going to camp next year at the snow but I think wellington is better than the snow but there is nothing you need to fix up but if you want to check my mine out got to http://kpstunisiaw.blogspot.co.nz/ bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.