Thursday 15 September 2016

Wellington Trip

Hi Everybody

The Year 7 & 8 group are in Wellington for the week. We have had some great experiences as a group. Here are some of the highlights

Meeting John Key at Te Papa this morning.


The top of Mt Victoria



                                                       Te Papa Museum visit


Hydro Extreme wave pool


Capital E making a soundtrack





Lunch at Parliament


Fun at the Botanical Garden playgrounds





Transport Museum






Wellington Ferry




5 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks like you all had a fabulous time on camp! Did you miss the rest of us back in Galilee?I am looking forward to hearing all about your camp on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut je'mappelle Alyscia Enchontte.
    Hi my name is Alyscia it's nice to meet you.
    I'm a year 6 at Gilberthorpe School.
    It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I love the pictures.
    I wish that we could go there for camp.
    Au revoir.
    That means goodbye in French.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That looks like you had lots and lot of fun. Was the view beautiful when you looked from the top of Mt Victoria, to the bottom of the Mountain? I have never been in my life but I bet that one day I will have the experience, that you had.
    Blog u later
    Yours truly Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora, I'm Navneet, I'm from Owairaka District School (ODS) It would be lovely If u had a visit to Wellignton but we're in the North Island but my dad has been there he was gone to work. It would be awesome if you had a look on my blog (odsnavneets.blogspot.co.nz)

    Blog u later

    Navneet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.